Monday, December 31, 2007

December Goals review

These were my goals for December

1. Work at least 12hrs on The Guardian -
Nope! Didn't even touch it.
2. Stitch Cappuccino by LHN -
Nope!
3. Stitch some Christmas ornaments - I stitched 4 ornies and finished-finished 3 of them

Estas fueron mis metas para Diciembre

1. Bordar al menos 12 horas en The Guardian - Nop! Ni una sola cruz.
2. Bordar Cappuccino de LHN -
Nop!
3. Bordar y terminar algunos adornos navideños -
Borde 4 adornitos y termine-termine 3 de ellos

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!!

Marika: About your question on my previous post, I do write the same things in Spanish as in English. I forgot to say that the comment you did in Spanish in one of my post was really well written, congrats!! Feliz Año 2008!!

4 comentarios:

Ranae said...

Your last finish, Magic Hat is adorable. I have one more finish to post myself. I think alot of us stitchers are trying to squeeze in one last.
Happy New Year!!!

Hazel said...

Well done on your last finish. All the best for 2008. xx

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy New Year!!
Feliz Ano Nuevo!!

Best wishes for a stitchy 2008 :)

Wendy said...

Happy New Year! I hope you have a year filled with many stitching hours and lots of happy dances!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio