Sunday, December 16, 2007

Moose Be X-mas

This hasn't been a stitchy week at all for me, in fact I haven't touch a needle since Monday!!! On Monday I stitched and finished a small ornie using one of Barbara Ana's freebies. I did this one for Carol and she has hanged it on the rearview mirror of her car. I stitched red ric rac ribbon between the front and the back so it wouldn't look so plain.
I also stitched Peace by Country Cottage Needleworks from the JCS magazine that Mindi sent me but I haven't finish-finish it...so you'll have to wait to see a pic of it until I finish it, hopefully sometime this week.

Desde el lunes, no he tocado la aguja para nada...simplemente no he tenido ganas. El lunes sin embargo bordé y terminé un pequeño adorno usando un gráfico gratis de Barbara Ana. Este adornito lo he hecho para mi hermana Carol y ya lo ha colgado en el espejo retrovisor de su auto. Le he puesto una cinta zig-zag alrededor para que no se vea un tan simple y se vea un poco más divertido.
He bordado también un diseño de Country Cottage Needleworks llamado Peace, pero aún no lo termino termino...por lo que no les mostraré una foto de él hasta que le dé un acabado que esperemos sea en algún momento de esta semana.

Design: Moose Be X-Mas by Barbara Ana Designs
Fabric: 28ct Natural Lugana
Started/Finished: 10. December. 2007

20 comentarios:

Becky K in OK said...

Cute ornament.

Dawn T. said...

That is so cute!

Marika said...

Este adornito muy bonito !! :-) [Still waiting for results for exam...]
I visited Barbara Ana´s pages in the weekend and she has so cute designs that I have to stitch one of them.

Lennu said...

It's a very cute ornament :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That is cute and funny that Carol hung it from her rearview mirror! LOL!

Alexandrina said...

I like it so much. Greetings from Moscow!

Cyndi said...

Oh, he looks much better stitched up than the picture of the chart! Now I have to add him to my list of ornies to do! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I think he is up next for me also!

He is very cute!

Kate said...

Beautiful ornament! I love the setting of the photo too. I'm so addicted to ornaments at the moment. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww thank is sooooo cute.

Stitcher said...

It's lovely, I'm becoming a fan of these Barbara Ana designs, thanks to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Well done!
Greetings
Maribel

Carol said...

Great ornament! I have the chart put aside as a "must stitch" for next year! So cute!!! Thanks for putting it in the Freebie Gallery too!

Hazel said...

What a fab ornie!!! xx

Dra.Ruth Gonzalez said...

Es precios amiga me fascinan tus trabajos

Karyne said...

Que bello!!!!! Me encanta. Un abrazo, Karyne

Tuula said...

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Stitching Year 2008!

nela said...

uyuyuuuuiii que hermosuraaaa.. felicidades

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great ornie!!!

ana arana said...

te felicito por tus proyectos hechos y por las metas que te propones, y seguro las culples,no olvides tus anteojos, ayer en casa diaz encontre una lupa para ponerse al cuello, la use un buen rato y si es practica, derrepente puedes comprar para emergencias,espero que algun día nos podamos conocer soy de Lima.
cariños
ana

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio