Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tag Along ~ progress

This will be the last time I show you a progress pic of Tag Alongs...next time you see this, it will be finished *fingers crossed*. I'm now 80% done with her, to keep my interesti this piece I'm leaving her face to stitch in the end as I really want to see how it stitches up :)

Esta sera la última vez que les enseñe una foto de Tag Alongs mientras esta en progreso, la próxima vez que lo vean será cuando este terminado...espero :) Ya esta en un 80% terminado; estoy dejando la cara para el final así mantengo mi interes en este proyecto ya que me muero de ganas de ver cómo queda una vez bordada :)


15 comentarios:

Ranae said...

My fingers are crossed, it looks fabulous.

Ginnie said...

It looks great - I am the opposite I love to stitch faces first!!

Giovi's Creations said...

Qué bien... ¡lo tienes casi terminado! el diseño es precioso!! Giovi

tkdquintmom said...

Oh wow! I just love the colors in this! I can't wait to see it done.

Dawn T. said...

It looks fantastic...I can't wait to see it finished!!

Carmen said...

que bonito, te queda tan poquito.

Mel said...

Looks great!
Can't wait to see the final pictures.

Brenda Lou said...

I usually leave the face till last so they won't be looking at me accusingly when I don't finish them right away :) I look forward to your finished pic!!

Chiloe said...

Casi acabas este proyecto !!! Que linda esta muchacha !!! Realmente no podria bordar uno pero es simepre un placer de mirarlos.

CindyMae said...

That is looking fabulous!!!!

Karyne said...

Cielo se ven tiernísimos esos pinguinos, te va a qudar divino!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow that's going to be a stunning piece! I can't wait to celebrate your HD with you!

Claudia said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely!!!
Thanks so much for your lovely words on my blog... you are always so kind!!!!!
Kises from Italy!!!
Claudia :)
http://claudiaxstitch.over-blog.com/

Hazel said...

Oh wow. This is beautiful Carla! xx

Sharon said...

Almost done, looks fabulous!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio