Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday stitching

Yesterday I stitched on Halloween Fairy, I had not touch her since January!! I finished the beading and backstitch on the fairy, then move on to do the vines but ran out of the green Kreinik :(
I'm not going to stitch tha owl that's sitting on one of the fairy's arms so the only stitching that's left to do is the moon, a few vines and webs in the botton...guess next time this comes up in my rotation I'll have a happy dance :)

Ayer avance Halloween Fairy, que no había tocado desde enero!! Termine el hada con todas sus mostacillas y pespunte, me quede corta de uno de los Kreiniks por lo que no pude terminar las ramitas de la parte inferior :(
No pienso bordar el búho que descansa en uno de los brazos del hada, asi que solo me falta la luna y algunas ramitas para ya terminarla...supongo que a próxima vez que me toque trabajar en este proyecto en mi rotación sera para terminarlo :)

10 comentarios:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Looking great. CJ ok;-)

zoomcity said...

She's beautiful, Carla. I love your fabric choice.

Doris said...

es preciosa,tiene un montó de trabajode pespunte y mostacillas!!, pero el resultaod,es bellísimo.

Mel said...

She is looking fantastic! Hopefully you can get some Krenik to finish her up soon.

Ranae said...

Oh! I love happy dances

CindyMae said...

She is looking awesome! Beautiful stitching!

Chiloe said...

Muy muy bonita !!! Todavia la mia me espera ! lol Estoy de acuerdo , es mejor sin el parajo ;-) Adanle, acabala, quiero bailar contigo !!!!

Stitchingranny said...

How frustrating to run out of thread so close to the end. Will look forward to seeing your happy dance.

Olenka's Stitches said...

She is a beauty! can't wait to see it finished.

Dawn said...

She looks fantastic!! Hopefully we will see her finished soon.:)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio