Monday, July 09, 2012

WIPocalypse - July report

I'm late posting my update on my WIPocalypse posting. But here it is finally, since my last update I've worked on 2 pieces. I'm hoping to finish both by the end of the year :)

Estoy un poco retrasada en publicar mi reporte para el WIPocalypse. Pero bueno finalmente aca esta; he estado avanzado estos 2 proyectos. Espero terminar ambos al terminar el año :)


SK Blue Moon ~ week 13
Progress 06/04/2012
SK Blue Moon ~ week 16
Progress 07/03/2012
Christmas Elf Fairy
Progress 12/31/2011
Untitled
Progress 07/03/2012



Last week I stitched July's Dessert of the Month ..., it's a stawberry shortcake this time...TOO CUTE!! I changed it's smile (I like them happy  :P)

La semana pasada borde el postre del mes de julio, esta vez fue una torta de fresas...SUPER LINDA! Le cambie la sonrisa (me gusta verlos contentos :P)

2012 Dessert of the Month






11 comentarios:

♥ Nia said...

Oh my!! July's dessert is the cutest!!! =) Love it :D I agree with you, happy smile is the best ;) hehehhe Really sweet =)
Good progress on your wips too :)
Hugs!!!

TammyK said...

Wow you accomplished a lot. Wips continue to look awesome. Love July's dessert!

Crazee4books said...

Hi Carla,

Love your dessert of the month!! Strawberry shortcake .... yum!!!
These little designs are so cute and I love how colourful they are.
I couldn't stitch them though. I'd be having attacks of the munchies
every time that I picked the piece up to stitch a new dessert. Not
good for the waist line.

Wow, you've gotten a lot done on Blue Moon and on Christmas
Fairy. They're both looking fabulous!!

Cheers!

Veronica said...

Beautiful progress on your WiPs. Dessert of the Month is too cute indeed ^.^

Hugs,
Veronica.

Rachel said...

Wow! Good progress on your projects ;) The strawberry shortcake is too cute!

sharine said...

Great stitching! The desserts are to cute.

robindefender said...

Great progress on both projects, and the little dessert piece is adorable.

Suburban Stitcher said...

so cute!

Deanne J said...

Great progress

Grit said...

Super schöne Stickereien.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Melody said...

Just found your blog and I love your project choices. The Christmas Elf Fairy is on my 'To-do' list, so I really enjoyed seeing the progress on yours. Can't wait to see more updates! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio