Friday, August 28, 2015

Summer SAL progress and a fish

I'm behind on my Mystery SAL, part 2-3-4 have been released already. I'm almost done with part 2 and hopefully next week I will be able to catch up with everyone. I'm very happy with the colors in piece and I think the fabric I chose is perfect for it!

Estoy atrasada con mi avance en el Mystery SAL, las partes 2-3-4 ya han sido enviadas; ya casi termino con la pista 2 espero poder ponerme al día la próxima semana. Estoy muy contenta con el colorido del diseño y creo que la tela le queda perfecto!



I also finished an amigurumi this week. I was asked to do a zebra fish and it going to Austria! (that's a long trip form Peru!)

También termine un amigurumi esta semana. Me pidieron que hiciera un pez cebra que viajará hasta Austria (le espera un largo viaje desde Peru!)

Designer: Fresh Stitches (modification of original design
Yarn: 100% Acrylic
Hook: 4mm (G)
Started: 25. August. 2015
Finished: 27. August. 2015




1 comentarios:

Rachel said...

Nice progress!

I love the stitches on the fish ;)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio