Friday, September 11, 2015

Amigurumi Finishes


I have three finishes to share this week. all of the amigurumi ;)
The first one is an adorable pineapple I test-crocheted for Hookabee. Love the texture on this one and I think he turned our really cute, don't you agree??

Tengo tres proyectos que compratir esta semana, todos amigurumi ;)
El primero es una piña que "testie" para Hookabee. Me encanta su textura y creo que quedó super adorable, no lo creen??


Designer: Hooabee
Yarn: 100% Acrylic
Hook: 4mm (G)
Started: 15. August. 2015
Finished: 19. August. 2015

My next finish is raccoon, another test-crochet. He was really fun to crochet, I'm sure he won't be the only one I make!

También terminé un mapache. Fue entretenido tejerlo, estoy segura no será el único que haga!

Designer: Mevv San Designs
Yarn: 100% Acrylic
Hook: 4mm (G)
Started: 03. September. 2015
Finished: 05. September. 2015

And my last finish, is a little penguin I started on April!!!!! I had all pieces crocheted, I just couldn't make myself sew them all together :P

Y el último proyecto que terminé, es un pequeño pingüino que comencé en abril!!! Tenía todas las piezas tejidas es sólo que me daba flojera coserlas:P

Designer: Tapanee Chaovanavatee
Yarn: 100% Cotton
Hook: 4mm (G)
Started: 27. April. 2015
Finished: 07. September. 2015




5 comentarios:

Terri said...

They are all so cute!!

Annette said...

Ow my. Your crochet pieces are so cute. You done a really great job.
Love the pinguïn

Jacey Stitches said...

These are all so cute!! I really love the blush that you put on them.

Rachel said...

Cuteness overload! The pineapple has such detail!!

I hope you had a wonderful rest of 2015. Please keep blogging when you can.

I hope you are having a lovely 2016 so far :)

Giovi's Creations said...

Después de mucho tiempo entro a tu blog. Me encanta el mapacheeeeee!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio