Thursday, March 02, 2006

8 pages are done!!

I've completed 55% of the design. You can see all her face now...I think she looks great! (if you don't mind me saying so). I don't think I'll have to do any backstitch on her face, since it stands out from the background just fine.
This pages went by very fast, because the face is mainly one solid block of color. So that was great.

The only thing that I don't enjoy when stitching this piece is when I reach the last few columns of the right. It takes so much time to complete that small section because of all the color changes. But all that hard work is so worth it once it's finished. All those shades just add so much to the whole design.

13 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
she isn't pretty, she's just wonderful! and you have to be stitching day and night to get so far in such a short time!
she's worth all the efforts and hours you're making.
good luck with what remains to be stitched!

Kim said...

I literally gasped when I saw the progress on this! It's so amazing and now that the face is done it's just awe inspiring. Wow! You have done a fantastic job on this. :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Stunning work. She's coming along so quickly! Great job!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

I am so amazed with your progress. She is sooo beautiful.

Unknown said...

Well done it is looking great! keep up the good work.

Litla Skvís said...

Oh wow!!!!! You are stitching her up so fast! Great job, and she is looking fantastic!

Kitty Couture said...

Way to go, Carol! Rune Gpsy is looking stunning already. Simply stunning! You are so dedicated, it's amazing!

Anonymous said...

She looks great. You are stitching so fast. Ann.

Lana said...

Wow! It is really coming along great!
Very beautiful!
~Lana~

Running Kiwi said...

Oh my gosh - that is just beautiful, I can't believe how much you've done since your last update!

Wow wow wow!!!

Kathy said...

OMG wow she looks fantastic, your needles must be steaming along.

Hugs

Kathy xxxxxx

Lelia said...

Woot! How beautiful. Job well done.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow you're doing so well. She is looking great!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio