Friday, October 04, 2013

For my 2 year old...

My daughter's Peppa Pig is finished! And it was a big success with my daughter :) 

So far Peppa has visited the zoo, Fernanda's kindergarten classroom and the playground ... I'm sure they will share many more adventures together. 

Next in line is Peppa's little brother: George *Ü*

Peppa Pig
Yarn: 100% Acrylic Yarn
Hook: 4.5mm 
Started: 18. September. 2013
Finished: 26. September. 2013


At the beginning of the week I finish a cute hat, this was a test for Owl Luv Crochet. A quick and beautiful project, it took less than a couple of hours to be done!

Eli Hat

Designer: Owl Luv Crochet
Yarn: 100% Cotton Yarn
Hook: 5.5mm (H)
Started: 26. September. 2013
Finished: 29. September. 2013

I'm linking this post to Tami's FO Friday :) and Hookin' on Hump Day

~~~oOo~~~

Esta semana terminé Peppa la cerdita! Y fue todo un éxito con mi hijita :)

Ya Peppa ha visitado el zoológico, la guardería y el parque de juegos.... estoy segura que compartirán muchas aventuras  más.

Ahora tengo que hacer el hermano menor de Peppa: George *Ü*   

Además, a principios de semana terminé este lindo gorrito, fue un test para Owl Luv Crochet. Un proyecto rápido y lindo, me tomo menos de dos hora para completarlo!                    

                             

9 comentarios:

Emily said...

Oh, so adorable! My daughter would love a little Peppa!

Jazz said...

Amazing projects, my favorite is Peppa.

Annette said...

What a cutie!!

sharine said...

Great finishes!

Andria said...

I love Peppa, she looks fantastic!

Cathy said...

Love all of your crochet pieces! Wish I could do this.

♥ Nia said...

Very adorable and with a funny look :D

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely Peppa Pig:)

Faith... said...

Peppa looks cute! Congrats :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio