Monday, May 01, 2006

HAED update...

I worked a little more on Rune Gypsy this past week. I have almost 3 more pages done. Just 25 more lines on each of them to go. Once those pages are completed, it will only be 3 more pages until this piece is finished....yeeeey!!
I can't believe I'm almost there. When I first started with this design, deep down I thought I was goin g to become an UFO, there was just so many pages. And I'd always stitched small or medium size pieces, but this was just a challenge for me. I'm glad I love the design so much and what a great job they have done converting it for cross stitch.



5 comentarios:

Nicki said...

Absolutely amazing work! You seem to have done it fairly quickly too! Wonderful.

Kitty Couture said...

Congrats on keeping up with this project Carol! This is so impressive.

Anonymous said...

Very impressive. How long have you been working on this? How many pages is it in total? Happy stitching. Ann.

Kathy said...

Wow you have done really well Carol. I haven't touched mine for a while, but hoping to get mine out once Ladies night is out of the way.

hugs xxxxxx

Kali said...

Looks great Carol! Congrats on all the progress you've made.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio