Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Here we go again °Ü°

I'm going to start blogging again...let see if this time I can stick with it ;P

My stitching time for the last 2-3 years has been very limited, but I still managed to finish a couple of projects each year (here are the links for my 2016 and 2017 finishes)

For my "2018 New Year, New Start", I chose a small freebie called Summer by The Snowflower Diaries. I chose a small design because this year I want to finish projects and not just stitch so unless I finish one of the larger pieces I'm stitching, I'll only start small designs  that I can actually finish within this year.  

Will be back next week with another update*Ü*




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comentarios:

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Nice to see you blogging again, Carla. Your small project is adorable!

mdgtjulie said...

That looks darling, Carla. I love it. Makes me wonder how small it is, lol, as it looks like you're almost done. My year is gonna be full of new starts, and they're almost all BAPs. Only two small pieces, and ten of them are HAEDs. I figured why not??? I'm planning out my Maynia like a general plans a battle, lol.

Babs said...

welcome back to blogging and it looks so nice. I did a lavender girl of her once :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio