Saturday, March 16, 2024

Relax...nothing is under control!


Another cross stitch for 2024 finished! This is something that doesn't usually happen ๐Ÿ˜œ!


I started this project when my baby boy was only one month old, I really wanted to cross stitch but I knew it had to be something very simple where I didn't have to concentrate too much as I was still adjusting to the interrupted sleep phase.

I'm very happy with the end result and I think the fabric I chose really brings out the design. To finish it, I'll put it in a plain white frame.  

Design: Relax... nothing is under control! by Zahra Design Studio
Stitch count 80w x 93h
Fabric: 32ct Twilight Blue Jobelan
Threads: DMC
Started: 06. August. 2023
Finished: 13. March. 2024 
Stitching hours: 33hrs 25min


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio