Thursday, April 20, 2006

My baby is 3 today!

Today is my little bulldog's b-day. He is 3 today. The sad part is he's been sick since yesterday. I had to rush him to the vet yesterday, he looked very sad and in pain. And when we got there, they weren't sure what was wrong with him so he had to go through many tests. I was at the clinic from 9am until 8pm. It's was very stressful, we thought he needed an operation because of what was showing in the test. But at the end it was only an upset stomach. In 2days he's lost almost 5 kilos! He's feeling better today. I hope he gets well soon.
These pictures were taken 2 day ago... he looked so healthy then (that's my sister Carla by the way)
Remember I told you about my new floor stand. Today I decided to put it together....but 2 pieces were missing!!! So I'll have to write to the seller and tell them what happened, hopefully something can be done. Otherwise I'll have to go to my local carpenter and have those pieces made. :(

4 comentarios:

Susan said...

I'm a new reader to your blog. I just had to comment on your bullie. I love them, and he's precious! Hope he's feeling better now!

Kim said...

What a cutie he is! Sorry to hear he's been feeling poorly. Hopefully he's all back to normal soon. :D

Julie said...

Happy birthday to your little guy. I hope he is feeling better!

Unknown said...

aww bless him, he looks so cute give him a hug from me!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio