Saturday, April 01, 2006

Finally an update...

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've hardly picked up my needle in the last couple of weeks. I just was not in the mood for stitching. And the weather is still really hot here so it is almost impossible to sit and stitch for more than 15 minutes without starting to feel sticky.
I'm still working on my HAED piece. I've managed to finish two more pages. I have now completed 10 pages, so that leaves only 6 more pages to go.
Anyway, this is how it looks at 69%


8 comentarios:

Emily said...

Looks beautiful :)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

She looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

Looks absolutely fantastic! Looks just like the painting.. infact, if I didn't know better I would think that you were painting! I am in awe!

BeckySC said...

All I can say is WOW!!!

Nicki said...

WOW! She is so amazing! You're creating such a wonderful piece of work there!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I should have the courage to stitch such a big design. But she's worth every stitch.
good luck

Kitty Couture said...

Carol, your HAED is stunning! You are so brave to tackle such a project and actually stick to it! You have all my admiration :o)

Anonymous said...

Awesome work! It's absolutely wonderful.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio