Friday, June 15, 2007

Opalescent Heart

Design: Opalescent Hearts by The Sweetheart Tree
Magazine: TGOS Issue 17 (June 2007)
Fabric: 28ct Raw Linen
Started: 06. June. 2007
Finished: 15. June. 2007

I loved many designs that came inside the latest issue of the online magazine TGOSM, Opalescent Hearts is one of them. It's the first time I stitch Rhode Hearts and I think they are beautiful and not to difficult to make as I thought they were when I initially saw them.

I didn't have the Mill Hills beads that were called for this design, so I replaced them with what I had on my stash, I used Mill Hill #02001 - 02022 - 03050. I left out the paillettes because (a) I didn't have any in my stash, and (b) I like how the design looks without them.

En la última edición de la revista TGOSM vinieron varios diseños que me gustarían bordar algún día, Opalescent Hearts es uno de ellos. Es un diseño muy lindo y rápido de bordar. No tenía las mostacillas (abalorios) que pedían para el diseño así que usé mostacillas Mill Hill #02001 - 02022 -03050 y no le coloqué las lentejuelas que indicaba el gráfico; primero, porque no tenía y segundo, porque me gusta como se ve el diseño sin ellas, creo que con las mostacillas ya es suficiente :)

34 comentarios:

BeckySC said...

Congratulations Carla! It's lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! And thank you very much for stopping by checking in on my blog! It is much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's gorgeous, Carla!

Jenn said...

Congratulations Carla! It's beautiful!!

JOT said...

Very pretty!

Dawn T. said...

I have to agree with everyone else, it's gorgeous! Congrats on the finish:)

Carol said...

How gorgeous! I just ordered the embellishment pack for this from Sandie at The Sweetheart Tree, and I am so anxious to stitch it up too! Yours is so lovely!

Kitty Couture said...

That's really beautiful Carla, congratulations.

Hazel said...

Really lovely. Thnaks for your well wishes. xx

Ranae said...

What a beautiful finish.

Anonymous said...

Te quedo lindo !! y muy delicadito !! espero pueda verlo el jueves al igual que el bolsito...

Stitchingranny said...

Have to agree there are some excellent designs this month and that is one of my favourites.
You have done it beautifully Carla.

Hannah said...

That's really pretty! How do you plan to finish it?

claudia said...

That turned out really pretty! I like the beads you used. Your stitching is fantastic!

Cheryl said...

It's beautiful Carla! Great job

Mayté Bermúdez-García said...

it's beautiful. Ans I'm with you, with just the beads looks gorgeous. I do love this designs and is in my ToDo list.

Dawn B. said...

Great finsih..I love it

Kathy said...

Wow that is stunning Carla, I love it.

hugs xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oooh this turned out very pretty! (and I like the way you did your picture too)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Ohhh....love it!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful - what a gorgeous finish!

lena-lou said...

This is sooooo pretty, I love it :-)

Have a nice week

Alma_vcg said...

Que diseño tan delicado y bonito, qué haras con el?

Anonymous said...

Stunning - how do you think you will you finish?

Wendy said...

That's beautiful, Carla! Congratulations!!

tintocktap said...

Beautiful stitching, Carla - that design is on my 'to do' list too!

Anita said...

Wow, this is so pretty. It is on my to do list as well. What a great issue of the magazine. It worths every penny.

nela said...

ohhhhhh esta rechulissssssssssss felicidades y el montaje? aver?

Concetta said...

That is SO beautiful, congratulations on a wonderful finish!

Lelia said...

Excellent stitching on the heart! The Bourse [previous post] with the angel&rosary is fantastic.

enjoy the day - stitch well

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, what a beautiful finish Carla!!! :-) I love it and the colours are gorgeous!

Thanks so much for your well wishes and sweet words of encouragement... they really helped to brighten my days! :-)

Chelle said...

Gorgeous project!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful Carla!

Aussie Stitcher said...

That turned out lovely.

Joanne

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio