Thursday, April 05, 2018

Crochet projects

Since my last update I've mainly worked on my crochet pieces. 
I finished my third security blanket of the year, this time it's  a unicorn. I made a star shape blanket in white and a pastel colors. This was fun to crochet and I really like the final result *Ü*

 Pattern:  Unicorn Lovey (My own design)
Yarn: 100% Acrylic
Hook: 4mm (G)
Started: 12. February. 2018
Finished: 18. March. 2018


My second finish is a super sweet Boston terrier puppy called Bentley. I purchased this pattern last year and I had it at the top of my Ravelry queue for months and I finally started it at the end of March. I absolutely LOVE him

Pattern: Bentley the Boston Terrier by YOUnique Crafts
Yarn: 100% Cotton
Hook: 2.5mm 
Started: 20. March. 2018
Finished: 30. March. 2018



I'm now working on another amigurumi, this time it's a robot. Hopefully I won't get distracted and he will be finished for my next update. 



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio