Friday, April 20, 2018

WIPs and finishes

I made a start on this month's block of Into the Jungle. There is a lot of stitching in this block, I hope I can finish it this weekend *fingers crossed*


I've had little time for cross stitch this week because I needed to finish a couple of amigurumi: a baby zebra and zebrafish. Next week I'll also be crocheting in black and white. will show picture of those when I finish them.

Pattern: Amigurumi Zebra By Mevlinn Gusick
Yarn: 100% Acrilic
Hook: 4mm (G) 
Started: 08. April. 2018
Finished: 17. April. 2018 


Pattern:  Amigurumi Wal the Tiny Fish by Fresh Stitches 
(a modification of original pattern)
Yarn: 100% Acrylic
Hook: 4mm (G)
Started: 18. April. 2018
Finished: 19. April. 2018



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio