Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Finishes and progress

Since my last update, I finished two amigurumi: a tiny beagle puppy and a mosquito.
I usually don't make amigurumi this small but the beagle would be used as a keychain so it needed to be small.

Pattern:  Beagle by Mitsuki Hoshi
Book: Ami Ami Dogs
Yarn: 100% Acrylic
Hook: 3mm
Started: 16. June. 2018
Finished: 20. June. 2018



And last night, I finished a mosquito that will be traveling to Spain. This is fun and fast design to work, specially if you just started making amigurumi. 

Pattern:  Dale the Mosquito by Fresh Stitches
Yarn: 100% Acrylic
Hook: 4mm (G)
Started: 22. June. 2018
Finished: 25. June. 2018




I've also been working on finishing the fifth block of Into the Jungle. This block is represented by a crocodile accompanied by three black birds (at least I think they are birds). Only a few more lines of water to add and I'm done with this block!


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio