Tuesday, March 13, 2018

After a short break...

I'm back! I take a few days off because I had some health issues so I didn't feel like crafting, but yesterday I picked up my needles and hooks and had two finishes! *yay*

First I finished the second block on Into the Jungle by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. Those toucans had a lot of color changes and I kept messing up but their done now :)



After finishing the toucans, I picked up my hooks and finished a baby lovey I had been working on before I got sick. She was almost done I just had to finish the hair and sew everything together. I think she turned out really cute °Ü°

Pattern:  Watermelon Doll Lovey by Yulia Mozhaiska
Yarn: 100% Cotton
Hook: 2.5mm(toy) - 3mm (blanket)
Started: 26. February. 2018
Finished: 11. March. 2018







0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio