Thursday, February 28, 2008

Personal Exchange with Nela

Yesterday Nela wrote me to let me know she had received the package I sent her at the beginning of the month...can't believe it took so long , Venezuela is not that far from Peru!!
As I said on my previous post Nela and I agreed to make an ortbag for each other...here is the one I made for her. This is the first time I make one of this and there are a lot of things that can be improved for the next one I make, but overall I think it doesn't look bad . On the pincushion I stitched her name with an alphabet I found in a magazine and added a little ribbon where she can put her scissors.

Ayer Nela me escribio para hacerme saber que había recibido el paquete que le envie a comienzos de mes...no puedo creer que tomara tanto tiempo en llegar, Venezuela no esta tan lejos de Perú!!
Como dije en mi post anterior, Nela y yo acordamos intercambiar un ortbag...este es el que le hice yo a ella. Es el primero que hago así que hay varios defectillos que se deben mejorar en los que haga en un futuro, pero igual creo que para ser el primero no me quedo tan mal. En el cojin borde su nombre usando un alfabeto que encontre en una revista y le puse una pequeña cinta para que pueda colocar sus tijeras.



Stitched on 32 ct R&R Crème Brulee Linen with DMC
Stitch count: 41h x 77w
Started: 15. January. 2008
Finished: 17. January.2008




24 comentarios:

nela said...

Carlita menos mal lo has comentado.... jajajjajaj por que al y verle decia... por que esta rosita esta excentrica? y revise dos veces el sobre pense que era que eran dos y una se habria caido..... jajjajjaja ayyyy ni por la mente me paso que era pa la tijera... buenisima idea.... Yo estoy enamorada de el.... solo estoy esperando que mi gordo llegue el fin de semana para luego de comer, y cuando yo lo acompañe a fumar su tabaco y yo bordar para estrenarla... Pues es alli caundo bordo en mi silla enla sala de resto bordo en mi cama.... de nuevo repito muchas muchassssss gracias... yo estoy encantada de intercambiar contigo.... y si no te molesta y tu quieres podremos seguir intercambiando mas adelante...... Como dice el dicho Conseguir un Amigo es conseguir un tesoro.... Yo consegui hace mas de 4 años un tesosro cunado descubri vuestro blog.... besos nela

Aussie Stitcher said...

I love the ort bag that you made for Nela, I am sure she loves it.

Jennifer said...

So clever!!! I love the detail in the rose!

Unknown said...

hi carla the ort bag is great i cant see no faults :) well done

MARU said...

es precioso !!! me encanta te quedo fabuloso, los defectillos se los veras tu que yo lo veo perfecto!

Mary said...

Carla, what a darling little ort bag! I love the colors and the design you used. As always, the stitching is perfect and a very nice job on the finishing!

Rebel In Ontario said...

What a beautiful gift and I love the idea of a place to put your scissors!
Lovely.

Alma_vcg said...

Que bonita te ha quedado, muy fina.

Saludos

Carol said...

Absolutely stunning Carla - lucky Nela - you are amazing!!

Mayté Bermúdez-García said...

Carla, the ort's bag that you made is lovely!!!

Marika said...

Es muy, muy bonita ! Me encanta colores. It´s such a beauty !! Those colours are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carla!!! Your work is very beautifull...wowowwww...Congrats.. Have a good weekend...with a lot of xx!!!kisses

lena-lou said...

Oh my word :-)) what beauties you and Nela have created with your super talents. These must be the most spectacular Ort Bags ever !!! Love them both :-)))

Anita said...

Wow, very pretty and I love the design and the finishing. Well done.

Dawn T. said...

It is gorgeous, Carla!! You did a fantastic job on the finishing!:)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Carlita .. como te dije antes.. està hermosa !! y yo la veo perfecta... te felicito .. ya me imagino al recibir una bolsita asi.. debe haber estado feliz Nela...
besitos
Marita

BeckySC said...

Gorgeous work, Carla!! Nela must be thrilled :)

Yuko said...

Oh my gosh, this is stunning!!!
I love every details, stitched design, fabric, everythings beautiful!!
It's fantastic job, Congratulations on your exchanges!

Stitchingranny said...

Wow wow wow Carla that is really stunning. I am sure Nela will just love it and if she doesnt then she can send it to me lol.

Hannah said...

Hi Carla. Your ort bag turned out wonderfully. I have always wanted to make one. Did you use an online pattern or tutorial for yours? I have been looking for one, but I can't find anything. I know there is one in Spanish on a blog, but I have not been invited to the blog, so I can't see it.

I hope to see you make more!

Dra.Ruth Gonzalez said...

Gorgeous, amazing en fin no hay palabras paa decir que lindo trabajo, amiga, me encantan tus labores, a ver si un dia me amino y hago un contigo jiji Besitos.

Sonia said...

Vaya dos preciosidades, tanto su regalo como el tuyo, son preciosos los dos. Madre mia qué orgullosas y felices teneis que estar.
Enhorabuena a las dos.
Besos

Michelle said...

I am just amazed at this - it's so pretty. I love how you made the place for the scissors. I am forever losing mine in the couch.

MARIA PILAR DE DIEGO SANCHEZ said...

Realmente bonito, esa rosa es cautivadora. Te felicito tambien por el blog, muy delicado.
Pilar

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio