Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Some progress....

Following my 10hr rotation, last week I managed to make some progress on two wips...here is an updated pic of The Guardian, as I said before this I'm stitching this piece for my dad I wanted to have it done and framed for his 60th birthday (March 5th) but as you can see there is no way I'll finished it on time...I guess it will be his gift for Father's Day in June .

Siguiendo con mi rotación, la semana pasada avance un poco dos wips...el primero, una foto actualizada de The Guardian, como ya lo he mencionado antes este lo estoy bordando para mi papá. Inicialmente iba a ser un regalo para su cumpleaños número 60 (marzo 5) pero como pueden ver no hay forma de que lo termine a tiempo...supongo que será entonces su regalo por el Día del Padre en junio .

The other project I worked on is Back on the Road Again, a Mystery SAL by Helga Mandl and Barbara Ana. Ther whole design has already been released but I'm still working on part 1 .

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on the pinkeep I made for Cathy for the Valentine's Exchange...I'm glad you liked it .

El otro proyecto que avance es Back on the Road Again, un Mystery SAL realizado por Helga Mandl y Barbara Ana. Ya fue publicado el diseño completo pero yo sigo en la part 1 .

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios acerca del pinkeep que le envie a Cathy para el intercambio de San Valentín....me alegra que les haya gustado .


20 comentarios:

Chiloe said...

el lobo se parece a un lobo de verdad :-o amazing! No lo vas a terminar en tiempo pero vale la pena de tomar tu tiempo porque es muy muy bonito !

Y me encanta mucho mirar a el SAL : los colors son tan vivas !!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! That birch tree on The Guardian looks so realistic!

Carol said...

Carlita!!! por fin retomaste The Guardian... oye pero no un regalo para la navidad del 2007???...bueno igual esta bonito... al menos por la foto :P.. cuando te visite me lo enseñas en vivo y en directo
:D

Anonymous said...

Guardian just gets better and better. :)

I love the SAL piece you're working on - very cute!

And didn't have a chance to say last week - great pinkeep! It looks terrific!

Deanne J said...

Great progress on both

Anonymous said...

The guardian looks amazing. I do wish you manage to stitch it for the Father's Day.

Mary said...

You're making progress! They both look great. The SAL is so colorful!

MARU said...

The Guardian cuanto más lo veo más me gusta... te va a quedar impresinante!!!!
en que tela lo haces???

Sue said...

Lovely WIP's ;)

Alice said...

puedes pasarte por mi blog? un saludo,
alicia

Cathy said...

Both of your projects are looking great. I too am still stitching away on the stitch along by Helga.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... what's that, like 12 days?? Yep, Father's Day looks better :)

Love your pinkeep finish!

Olga said...

Your both WIPs look so good! I especially like The Guardian - that's real wolf! I wish you could finish it by your father's birthday.
Your works are always so nicely done, with good taste.
I also wanted to tell you that I have tagged you over on my blog http://olenkas-stitches.blogspot.com. I want more people to know about you. Please go to my blog and read the rules.
Happy stitching!

Llolibrujil said...

Hola navegando de blog en blog encontre el tuyo y hay miles de cosas preciosas me encanto espero q no te moleste q venga a visitarte alguna vez

besitos yoli

Sachiko said...

Oh!!Your mistery SAL is very cute!!
Lovely colorful! colors!

Dawn T. said...

Both look fantastic!

nela said...

Carlita ese misterio ahora ya si se ve... y se las trae... felicidades....
Y el lobo guao... adelnateee.. Olle y nada aun
?¿?

nela said...

Carlita nada?

Anonymous said...

Carlaaaa... estas avanzando ... y te está quedando lindo ... me encantó el pinkeep de Love...
besitos
Marita

Kathy said...

Wow they are both great. I love the Wofl one, my Dad loves those, I will ahve to add this one to my wish list for him.

Hugs xxxxx

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio