Friday, February 29, 2008

This week progress...

Before I go to bed I wanted to show you what I've been working on this week. The first one is a Mystery SAL published by Pamela Kellogg for Valentines. I'm missing some of the threads to complete the central rose but still I think I made great progress. There are a lot of color changes on this designs ( a LOT!) which is driving me a little bit nuts because the back is looking a little bit messy .

Antes de irme a la cama queria enseñarles mis avances de esta semana. El primero es el Mystery SAL publicado por Pamela Kellogg para San Valentin. Me faltan algunos hilos para completar la rosa central pero igual creo que hecho un buen progreso en esta labor. Este diseño tiene muchísimos cambios de color lo que me esta volviendo loca pues el reverso de la labor me esta quedando un poco desordenado .

And also this week I finished the second block of the Lizzie*Kate series. I'm enjoying a lot this series!!!
Well good night everyone...enjoy your weekend!!!

Y también esta semana terminé el segundo bloque de la serie de Lizzie*Kate. Realmente estoy disfrutando esta serie!!!
Buenas noches a todos...disfruten el fin de semana!!!





23 comentarios:

Marika said...

I love that LK`s pattern too. And rose looks beautiful also.

Chiloe said...

QUe bonitas cosas nos ensenas !!! Me gusta los dos !!!! El otro dia mire tu galleria de fotos y me quede mirando el lobo que es tan bonito y se mira tan real. (asi se dice? )

Dani - tkdchick said...

That rose sure will be pretty when its done! I'm sure all of the colour changes will be worth it... have you tried a Teresa Wentzler... now that's colour changes!

MARU said...

que precioso te esta quedando el lizzie, y la rosa espectacular!!!
tenia tiempo sin venir a tu casita pero siempre que vengo no me quiero ir jijijiii todo precioso!

Dawn T. said...

They both look great!

Alma_vcg said...

Los dos muy bonitos, pero el Lizzie K me encanta, casi me animo a bordarlo tambièn yo, jiji... Ya vere como te queda terminado.

Saludos

Anonymous said...

The rose is pretty although I know what you mean about color changes!

Nice progress on the LK series, too :)

Dra.Ruth Gonzalez said...

Felicidades amiga, por tus progreso y tus trabajos estan muy lindos. Muchas gracias por todos los cumplidos.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Great progress! So lovely! I will work on part II, second page next.

Carol said...

Carloncha esta lindo el de LK!!!! ya cuando me lo terminas???!!! Mira que me has prometido que este si me lo terminaras.. no como mi regalo de cumpleaños, de navidad, etc, etc, etc ... jijijij
;P
esta lindo!

Ranae said...

Everything looks so nice. It was great catching up on what you been up to.
Take Care!

Llolibrujil said...

hola amiga la rosa esta preciosa me encanta las cosas sencillas
el de abajo love es precioso
te va a quedar un trabajo precioso
ya veras

besitos yoli

Sachiko said...

Oh,lovely your progress.Rose is so beuatiful!!Please persist of threads change.
Also,LK's very lovely!Congrats!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your wips look great, the LK patterns look lovely.

Wendy said...

I ordered the L*K series after seeing your Valentine finish of the Love one! It was gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

Both of your WIPs are beautiful! Great progress.

Juliana Franco said...

My dear, congratulation!
I love your works.
You are the best of that I know.
Hugs and kisses.
Juliana

Hazel said...

beautiful wips Carla. Check out my blog sweetie. xx

Lelia said...

Both of them look great! The rose is stunning -- I'm sure will be even better with all the colours added : )

Charlene said...

Wow .. The Mystery SAL by Pam Kelogg was so gorgeous. I love the color .. very stricking. The LK was beautiful too. Hope to see more progress soon, Carla.

Giovi's Creations said...

Tus trabajitos in progress son geniales ¡felicidades! Sobre el tema del reverso de la tela, te comprendo perfectamente, es difícil mantener un revés limpio, pero a que es toda una satisfacción cuando lo logramos?? ;)

Amykins said...

Hiya, I loved reading some of you blog, love the hardanger! I've only just new to blogging so added the link of yours to mine.
happy blogging! amykins (stitchingtigger on wocs)

Carol said...

What a gorgeous SAL!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio